Tags: Updated order Modified order
Syncing order updates
When the order is updated in Shopify, our app receives the notification, and the update is synced to Xero.
- If the order is marked as paid in Shopify, our app will sync the update to Xero so the invoice will have paid status in Xero.
- If you add or remove the products from the order in Shopify then also our app will sync those updates to Xero.
- If the refund is processed successfully in Shopify then our app will receive an update from Shopify and our app will sync the refunds and creates a credit note in Xero and also syncs payments.
- If the order is fully paid in Shopify and later if you add extra money for that order then our app will not sync the payment because in this case the amount of the order will be exceeded which Xero does not allow to sync.
- Order updates are resynced less frequently compared to the order sync. Once the order update notification is received from Shopify, our app syncs them within 1-2 hours.